Welcome to the current wedding music trends and other song lists blog. All Around Raleigh DJ is a DJ company in Raleigh, North Carolina. We are wedding experts!
Here are lists for first dances, father/daughter dances, mother/son dances, waltzes, foxtrots, grand entrance and grand exit, cake cutting and everything in between. I will post songs that I think will work for your wedding whether it is country, rock, hip-hop or traditional.
Please leave comments! Facebook.com/AllAroundRaleighDJ.
Hi! Check out my 32 picks for your 2014 mother and son dance at your wedding. There are some unique and original, some slow and traditional, oldies, country and rock. Check out my website www.AllAroundRaleighDJ.com. We are Raleigh, NC's most requested wedding DJ company!
1. You Are The Best Thing - Ray LaMontagne
2. How Sweet It Is - James Taylor
3. Letter to my Mother - Edwin McCain
4. Thank You Mom - Good Charlotte
5. My Mom - Tony Bennett
6. You've Got A Friend In Me - James Taylor
7. A Song For Mama - Boyz II Men
8. God Only Knows - Beach Boys
9. You Raise Me Up - Josh Grobin
10. Through The Years - Kenny Rogers
11. Up Where We Belong - Joe Cocker
12. Moving On - Rascal Flatts
13. I Hope You Dance - LeAnn Womack
14. I'll Be - Edwin McCain
15. Have I Told You Lately - Van Morrison
16. What A Wonderful World - Louis Armstrong
17. Here Comes The Sun - Beatles
18. I Wish You Love - Natalie Cole
19. Just The Way You Are - Billy Joel
20. Sea Of Love - Honeydrippers (Phil Phillips and Del Shannon too)
21. Romeo and Juliet - Dire Staits
22. I'll Have To Say I Love You With A Song - Jim Croce
23. Sitting On The Dock Of The Bay - Otis Redding
24. Mother - Julian & Fortune
25. Bridge Over Troubled Waters - Simon & Garfunkel
26. Blessed - Elton John
27. Lovely Day - Bill Withers 28. Go On - Jack Johnson 29. My Wish - Rascal Flatts 30. Mama - BJ Thomas 31. Simple Man - Lynyrd Skynryd 32. Barbie Bandaids - Isaacs