Welcome to my blog of current wedding music trends. I am a DJ in Raleigh, North Carolina and I see what works and what doesn't.
Here you will find lists for first dances, father/daughter dances, mother/son dances, waltzes, foxtrots, grand entrance and grand exit, cake cutting and everything in between. I will post songs that I think will work for your wedding whether it is country, rock, hip-hop or traditional.
Please leave me some comments Facebook page facebook.com/AllAroundRaleighDJ.
I've put together a this list 29 original father daughter slow dance songs for your 2013 wedding. Some of these are very unique and I've never actually seen used. Some are obvious. Some are great no matter how many times you hear them. Please leave me some comments if you know better songs or just want to tell me how great this list is!
My company is All Around Raleigh DJ and we DJ for weddings in the Raleigh, NC area. Check out www.AllAroundRaleighDJ.com and let me know what you think!
1. I Loved Her First - Heartland
2. Daughters - John Mayer
3. Keeper of the Stars - Tracy Byrd
4. How Sweet It Is - James Taylor (Marvin Gaye too)
5. Butterfly Kisses - Bob Carlisle
6. Father and Daughter - Paul Simon
7. Because You Loved Me - Celine Dion
8. My Girl - Temptations
9. In My Daughter's Eyes - Martina McBride
10. Unforgettable - Natalie & Nat King Cole
11. Isn't She Lovely - Stevie Wonder
12. I Hope You Dance - Lee Ann Womack
13. You Are So Beautiful - Joe Cocker
14. Landslide - Fleetwood Mac
15. Pretty Woman - Roy Orbison
16. Lullabye - Billy Joel
17. In My Life - John Lennon
18. All You Need Is Love - Beatles
19. Somewhere Over the Rainbow / What a Wonderful World - Israel Kamakawiwo'ole
20. Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch - Temptations
21. Sweet Child of Mine - Guns n Roses
22. You're My Best Friend - Queen
23. Stand By Me - Ben E. King
24. Through the Years - Kenny Rogers
25. Time After Time - Cyndi Lauper
26. My Little Girl - Tim McGraw 27. Darius Rucker - It Won't Be Like This For Long 28. Butterfly Kisses - Bob Carlisle 29. My Wish - Rascal Flatts